Handle Recruitment is partnering with a creative insights and intelligence business, who support blue-chip brands, global agencies, media owners and universities to truly understand consumer behaviour, on a mission to eliminate ineffective marketing.
Joining a highly successful business development team with all individuals hitting their target last year, you will be working in a collaborative and consultative environment, where your passion for the marketing, advertising and creative industries can be truly utilised.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Following up on inbound leads - taking initial interest and building on this through contact by phone, email, F2F or online meetings (for overseas prospects), resulting in a serious sales opportunity
- Pro-actively targeting new prospects, initiating first contact and building a relationship to establish a solution that can be offered to them
- Achieving a personal target and working with other members of the global New Business and Client Services team to grow specific accounts where suitable
- Using CRM to record, in a timely manner, accurate details of relationships with clients and prospects
- Working closely with other members of the team as well as other brands across the entire business where needed to create a seamless sales experience for the prospect
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of building relationships in person, online and via phone
- Understanding or experience within the marketing, advertising or media industries
- Experience of demonstrating a product/service online or in person and building package solutions
- Drive and determination to hit targets
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.