Handle Recruitment is seeking a self-starting, dynamic Business Development Manager to join an award winning animation and illustration studio.
This position will be focused on increasing revenue and awareness for the studio, as there is already an established portfolio of clients in place including global blue chip brands we are looking for a candidate who will embrace the opportunity to grow a stronger outbound sales structure for the team.
Please note, this opportunity is flexible with the option of working from home with contact days in Kent and London.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full sales cycles both inbound and outbound to hit agreed sales targets, with a strong emphasis on outbound to seek out and secure new clients
- Booking, attending and leading sales meetings (phone, on-line and face to face) with prospective clients to secure new contracts
- Improving Sales team performance; with a particular focus on improving cost per sale
- Collaborating with the Production and Creative team to create proposals that achieve a high conversion rate
- Collaborating with the Managing Director and Head of Production to proactively grow Key Accounts
- Creating and delivering significant pitches, making sure proposal and pitch responses to clients are costed appropriately to make profit
- Managing the CRM, forecasting and sales reporting
- Developing the Sales team, so they are taking on increasing responsibility for sales and lead generation
- Contributing effectively to business management, strategy and planning
- Ensuring the Sales team are appropriately managed, achieving high engagement and motivation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong experience with outbound sales, ideally from a media consultancy or agency environment
- Strong experience of solution selling to senior managers and building long term accounts
- Experience of forecasting sales, and motivating others to achieve targets and high levels of performance
- Ability to drive new client sales, produce compelling proposals and grow key accounts
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for the company's goals of producing high quality socially important work and growing profits
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.