Handle Recruitment is seeking a Digital Business Development Manager to join a multi-platform content business.
Taking responsibility for revenues across digital advertising, research, sponsorship & video, as the BDM your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding your market sectors, trends and industry developments to ensure you have the edge over competitors
- Maximising business from existing accounts through mapping, planning and relationship development
- Cold calling to generate new business and build future pipelines
- Working with business of varying sizes, from SME to blue-chip.
- Produce compelling proposals ranging anything from £1,000 to £200,000
- Striving to always deliver excellent customer service
- Attending all relevant industry events to network and be a brand ambassador for the business
- Working with internal teams including editorial, marketing, digital ops, research & finance to ensure smooth business operations and client satisfaction
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A proven track record in business development, particularly with building a new business pipeline
- Knowledge of selling marketing solutions, ideally digital services
- Ability to grow and develop existing long term relationships
- Determination to reach goals and exceed individual expectations
Please apply to discuss further!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.