Handle Recruitment is seeking a Business Development Manager to join a global trend forecasting platform, supporting fashion and lifestyle brands make crucial business decisions through in-depth data and insights.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business opportunities via telephone
- Selling or upselling the entire a suite of solutions to prospective clients
- Self-lead generation through cold calling and working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns to build pipeline
- Arranging & attending meetings with prospects, making C-Level presentations including demonstrations of the site; drafting proposals and contract documents and consistent networking within the industry.
- Facilitating regularly scheduled internal/external client meetings and effectively communicate new features and benefits of solutions to clients
- Resolving client issues and proactively following up with clients to ensure they are satisfied
- Accurately record details and structure reports on client history and interactions in Salesforce
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar client facing sales role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- An interest in fashion and trends
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.