I am actively seeking an experienced Business Development Manager for a leading video content production agency based in South West London.
My client are a leading creative video production agency, operating from their own studio complex. They specialise in producing high-end video content and distribution strategy for some of the UK's leading brands and organisations. As a SME they offer a full 360 consultative approach, engaging in long term relationships with clients working towards creative goals.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development, the role of Business Development Manager will focus on developing business opportunities with Creative agencies, PR agencies and clients direct for primarily B2C campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven ability to win, retain and build new business
- Effective account development and management
- Awareness of the entire life cycle of the film making process
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with internal creative and production teams
- Ability to present and negotiate up to board level
- Excellent online, written & oral communication
- Good energy and desire to be successful
- A passion for personal growth and development
An understanding of the video production and digital media landscape in preferred, but not essential. However it's imperative that you have a proven track record of developing new business in a media, PR or advertising environment.
Salary and Benefits:
£30-£35K (experience dependant) OTE £50K
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.