Handle Recruitment is seeking a Business Development Manager who can speak both German and French to a business level to join global fashion and lifestyle trend forecaster.
Working with clients to offer them insights and data science to ensure they stay informed and ahead of their competitors, as the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business opportunities
- Selling or upselling the entire suite of solutions to either new or existing clients
- Self-lead generation through cold calling and working closely with the marketing team on marketing campaigns to key prospects
- Arranging & attending meetings with prospects, making C-Level presentations including demonstrations of the site; drafting proposals and contract documents and consistent networking within the industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar client facing role
- The ability to speak both German and French to a business level
- An interest/experience in fashion
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.