I am actively seeking a Business Development Manager for a leading gaming company based in Central London.
My client have been established for over ten years and have brought to market original games that connect millions of players all over the globe. As a business they partner with the world's finest entertainment companies to bring their games to market, by co-investing with their partners they create games they really believe in and see the returns through the long-term success of the product.
They are now looking to expand the team with a brilliant Business Development Manager. As BDM it is your responsibility to create and deliver the best opportunities for the studio, owning the delivery of the partnership strategy. You will seek out and generate relationships with the best games companies in the world to enable the creation of ground breaking titles.
You will own understanding and on-tone representation of the studio and take partnerships through the full sales cycle, from reputation and relationship building, through closing the deal to maintaining an ongoing relationship.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong sales track record, closing high value deals
- You can negotiate contracts and turn negative conversations into positive ones
- You are a natural closer
- You will be resilient, you can handle stress and pressure whilst remaining calm
- You need to be flexible, be able to manage huge numbers of conflicting priorities and able to switch strategy fast
- You can pitch to large businesses and key figures within these organisations
- A passion for gaming and an interest in the free to play market would be hugely beneficial
If this sounds like you then get in touch today. My client are actively interviewing and looking to meet bright, motivated individuals. In return they offer a relaxed and creative working environment - you will always find a fully stocked fridge, loads of social events and a competitive salary.
Please note this is a mid-senior level appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.