Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced business developer/gaming nerd to join an independent studio who pride themselves in creating the best original games in the market, across smartphone, console and PC platforms.
Your role will be to foster, create and deliver the very best opportunities for the studio, seeking out genuine long term relationships with the best gaming companies in the world.
As the Business Development Manager your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Representing the studio across the gaming industry both in the UK and internationally
- Managing the sales pipeline, signing large-scale partnership deals, striving for and delivering ambitious and rewarding projects for the studio
- Identifying opportunities across the industry, from initial game concept to signed commercial partnership
- Finding and nurturing the right partnerships, projects & agreements, seeking the best opportunities for the business even if it is not a quick win
- Negotiating the best possible terms in line with business strategy; brokering excellent commercial and delivery terms that foster positive long-term working relationships
- Contributing to the evolving strategy of the business by providing excellent, consistently up to date market knowledge
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A passion for gaming, with a genuine interest in the free to play market
- The ability to close substantial deals with a proven track record
- Focus on long term relationships rather than quick wins
- Flexibility, with multiple projects and deadlines to work to as well as international travel
- Strong negotiation skills
- A team player mentality - the business success is your success rather than working to an individual target
So what's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a business that invests not only in their people but also their technology, enabling you to do the best job you possibly can
- Working with like-minded individuals - ambitious, creative and down to earth
- Central London office with games room and fully stocked fridge
- Social events and activities such as gaming & pizza nights and trips to the pub
- Much more!
So if you are a business developer with a passion for gaming and focused on the 'bigger picture' rather than an instant deal this is the role for you! Please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.