I am actively seeking an experienced New Business Manager who specialised in business intelligence and solution sales.
My client are a leading sports media company based in the heart of the city. They offer businesses in the sports sector insight and analysis. With the most experienced and best-connected analysts and journalists, they are acknowledged worldwide as a trusted source of business intelligence and informed commentary.
They are now looking for a BDM to come in and hit the ground running and join an already very successful team. Working alongside an experienced, motivational and professional sales director who wants the best for his team. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a brilliant business.
The responsibilities of the BDM include but are not limited to:
- Questioning, qualification and active Listening
- Pitching new business
- Prospecting & opening opportunities
- Solution selling
- Objection handling
- Pipeline management
- Effective written communications
The ideal candidate:
- Entrepreneurial in approach, takes personal responsibility for winning new business as if you were your own boss
- Relentless in reaching out into the market
- Spends more time questioning & listening to prospects than talking, but when it is time to talk you articulate yourself well
- Insatiably curious to understand the challenges & opportunities in prospective customer's businesses. Leaves no stone when seeking out prospects to develop into sales opportunities
- Demonstrates high achievement mentality by instinctively raising the bar versus targets & KPI set by the business
- Presents positive energy both to the market & within the team
- Committed to developing a career as a sales professional as well as taking responsibility for formulating an individual sales plan
Salary and benefit
£25K-£30K (applicant dependant) £50K OTE year one
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.