Handle Recruitment is seeking a digital/new media savvy business development manager for a performance led digital marketing agency, ranked number 1 by Google in their market last year.
This is a business that focuses on creating a fantastic working environment, recognising individuality as well as success and offering development opportunities, not to mention a very generous commission structure.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Prospecting & generating new business leads
- Collaborating with Key Account Managers to assess sales opportunities in world markets
- Creating and conducting face-to-face customer presentations, proposals and demonstrations.
- Account management and continuously developing your relationships with clients
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive sales experience in a consultative sales role, with the ability to build and develop strategies
- Proven track record of sales success and progression.
- An active interest in digital media, marketing and/or tech industries
- Competency using CRM, Microsoft Package, Google Analytics/Adwords
If that sounds like the next career move for you please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.