Handle Recruitment is currently seeking an immediately available Business Development Manager to join a leading PR Agency initially on a temporary basis, with the potential to be offered a permanent contract.
In this role your day to day responsibilities will look something along the lines of;
- Maintaining existing relationships with EMEA/global contacts
- Working with the Business Development Director and Marketing Manager to coordinate regular new business and marketing meetings with internal networks
- Working with the Marketing Manager to curate and create content, run events and produce marketing collateral for the wider group
- Maintaining the database, continually growing master lists and campaigns and cleansing after activity
- Reporting on results from html campaigns and events. Working towards agreed KPIs such as bounce rates, attendance and engagement levels across multiple channels (social, email, content etc)
- Coordinating pitch process and credentials for opportunities generated both from the wider network and incoming where required
- Exploring paid opportunities to target internal and external stakeholders on social channels and beyond.
To be successful in this role you will have the following;
- Notable experience in a Business Development position
- Media/PR/Marketing Agency background highly preferable
- Availability to start immediately and flexibility to work on a rolling contract
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.