We are working with an award-winning, critically-acclaimed television and content creation group.
They are looking for an experienced media sales professional to come in at a senior level within the video marketing team.
We run 'campaigns' in partnership with some of the UKs leading trade associations and representative bodies. Currently we are operating in multiple sectors including energy, finance, maritime, healthcare & pharmaceutical science. There are lots of other industry verticals and trade associations that we have not yet looked into and would very much like to.
What's in it for you?
In exchange for successful delivery and commercialisation, they are offering a competitive basic and an attainable OTE potential of around £100K for the first year.
Sky is the limit for concurrent years. This will be made up with commission for winning association business, commission on deals done on those association projects, as well as quarterly and yearly revenue bonus targets.
- This growing part of the business requires someone to win inventory for the team as well as monetising the projects they bring in to the business.
- Proactively prospect and engage with key corporate customers to increase sales of ZC's Corporate Video & Marketing Services.
- Manage the full sales channel from proactive outreach through to contracting, partnering with the core team on account management and upsell, while taking ownership of the renewals process.
- Write and produce high level marketing and sales collateral and be able to adapt those materials to the specific target industry sector or customer.
- A strong natural communicator who is adept at engaging C-suite executives.
- A demonstrable background in high volume new business sales.
- Media sales or marketing services sales experience.
- New Business Development or experience working within trade and industry associations, large multinational corporations, government departments, NFPs and Charities.
- Educated to degree level or beyond.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.