Handle Recruitment is seeking a Business Development Manager for an established music publisher in the heart of central London. This is an amazing opportunity for a senior sales/business development executive that is passionate about music and possesses contacts in the music, television and broadcasting industries.
As the Business Development Manager your day to day responsibilities will be along the lines of;
- Managing and personally undertaking the making of cold and warm calls to new and existing TV broadcast, advertising, radio & on-line clients
- Attending regular on site client meetings to introduce the business to new and existing clientele
- Strategic planning against agreed sales targets based on a sales and marketing plan
- Responsibility for the growth and activity of the bespoke music roster to advertising agencies, TV broadcasters and production companies. Promote and handle bespoke music enquiries.
- Keeping up with current musical trends popular within TV Broadcast, Radio and advertising and will feedback to the music team for the quarterly album commissioning meetings
- Represent and attend industry events, trade shows and be an ambassador for the company
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven track record of success in a business development capacity
- Exposure to or a strong contact base in the music, TV and broadcasting industries
- Ability to generate new business and retain strong relationships with clients
- An active interest in music and keeping up with trends in the industry
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.