Business Development Manager - Ticketing
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a global online business to find a Business Development Manager to join their Music Promoters and Tickets team. The successful candidate be an expert in the Music industry offering specialist advice and be able to meet the demands of music promoters and conduct regular market visits to strengthen existing and build new relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing the business strategy to grow new business and build long term relationships to deliver value and outstanding selections for their customers
- Setting individual strategic goals and plans for each Merchant that links back to the company objectives
- Managing long-term strategic relationships with all accounts through data driven recommendations and delivering results
- Monitoring industry, regional and competitive trends and create plans to address competitive gaps and drive revenue opportunities
- Keeping abreast of competitor products, pricing, weakness and strengths to accordingly develop the individual merchant strategy and corporate goals
- Managing all year round appropriate contacts with your merchants, conduct regular 'Face to Face' market visits to strengthen relationships, explore opportunities and leverage sales and marketing propositions that link to the strategic objectives and goals
- Using CRM tools to record activity, organising your workloads and accurately process orders to ensure a quality and error free process for our merchants and customers
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong experience within the music and / or entertainment industries, with proven contacts with promoters, artists, venues, existing live music events and music management teams
- Proven track record of consistently reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals via new and existing business in a fast-paced sales environment
- Understanding of ticketing / booking organisations, systems and processes preferred
- Evidence of face to face consultative selling and using presentation tools and techniques to influence and engage merchants
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and an ability to influence others both internally and externally
- A highly motivated and self-sufficient attitude, the ability to operate with considerable autonomy and discretion and act with personal integrity at all times
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please contact Catriona@handle.co.uk with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.