Handle Recruitment is seeking a business developer to join a boutique PR, marketing and events agency specialising in the broadcast, AV and media tech industries.
This is a newly created position reporting into the Managing Director, with a huge scope of responsibility as the agency continues to grow.
As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Securing meetings with prospective clients in order to present your offering
- Sourcing and contacting brands in need of marketing and/or event support
- Identifying and developing unique selling propositions
- Managing and developing marketing services, including a marketing budget
- Keeping the company databases and new business CRM up to date
- Conducting weekly meetings with the Managing Director and quarterly reports to the Senior Management Team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in business development, ideally in a creative agency
- A strong understanding of B2B and B2C PR
- An active interest in broadcast/AV technology and where it is heading
- A willingness to travel to attend trade shows and other events, including overseas
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Please get in touch and apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.