Handle Recruitment is seeking a proven & over-achieving Business Development Manager to join a leading and international Customer & Retail Insight business to deliver a growth strategy in France.
The key purpose of this position is to bring in new business with retailers and other sectors, as the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Reaching out to retail clients across France to sell products and services
- Owning the business development lifecycle ; from opening a dialogue with C-levels in Retail companies through to negotiation and successful close
- Working to quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Developing a range of new clients with a focus on securing revenue and building long-lasting relationships
- Working closely with internal teams to formulate a successful sales strategy
- Meeting with clients to understand their business needs and intelligently sell products & services
To see success in this position you will have:
- A proven track record of over-achieving sales targets in past positions
- Experience managing the new business sales process through qualification, needs analysis, stakeholder mapping, product demonstration and negotiation to close; you must have a demonstrable deal closing history
- Ability to build strong relationships with both prospects and clients through conceptual and solution selling
- A self-motivated, entrepreneurial and high energy mentality
- An active interest in keeping up to date with industry trends and key prospects and a focus on networking
- Fluency in both English & French to a business level.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
What you'll be offered:
- A competitive salary & 60/40 Sales Incentive Plan
- Life Insurance Policy
- Personal Accident cover
- Long term disability cover
- Health Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off + 11 public holidays + 12 days 'RTT'
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Fantastic training, development & career progression opportunities
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.