We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to focus on New Business for one of one of the UK's leading Retail Publications, who are currently targeting on exponential growth in the next year.
This role will suit perfectly with someone with a start-up mentality, from a retail or technology background who gets a kick out of targeting and winning new business.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Sourcing potential new clients, as well as following up on leads, contacting former clients and maintaining retention of existing clients.
- Researching and targeting new clients to invite to events, boosting potential for new business
- Selling delegate attendance, hospitality packaging and networking opportunities face to face, over the phone and through marketing materials
- Building relationships with SME and Start-Ups in both the Retail and Technology sectors to successfully deliver within this emerging field
- Keeping track of target revenue, hitting and exceeding this throughout the year
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Business Development/ Account Management expertise
- A proven track record of winning new business
- Experience in face to face meetings and pitching with potential clients
- Exposure to Retail, Technology or Recruitment industries
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce) as well as Microsoft package
If you're tenacious and ready to take on a new challenge within the Retail/Technology space apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.