Handle Recruitment is seeking a business development manager to join a market leader in global security events. This is the largest event of its kind in the UK, working closely with leading manufacturers, the Department for International Trade and the Home Office to attract attendees and partners from over 110 countries from around the world.
As part of the sales function, your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully achieving and exceeding specified individual, team targets and performance objectives
- Seeking out new business opportunities and develop a strong sales pipeline
- Selling a range of solutions to new and existing clients to maintain and grow relationships
- Arranging and attending sales meetings with clients to fully understand their needs and ensure you can offer them the best solution
- Writing proposals to a high standard that sell the value of the solution
- Managing existing customer relationships throughout the show cycle to build trust and rapport, ensuring that they make full use of services and achieve the best outcome from their investment
- Responding to customer requests in a timely manner
- Accurately recording customer and account information in CRM
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role, with proven experience in new business development and account management
- Knowledge of the security/defence industry
- Exhibition or Conference/Events background will be an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.