Handle are actively seeking an experienced Account Manger to work for a fast paced, high growth company within the business intelligence space. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated, enthusiastic and able to confidently grow and nurture key accounts. If you are looking to build a career within a powerful e-commerce brand where you would be able to successfully grow and develop - this is the role for you!
- Be primarily responsible for consulting, managing, and servicing multiple enterprise-level clients.
- Manage various projects in Excel that include inventing new products, enhancing existing products, and automating our internal processes.
- Successfully implement and develop strategic business decisions with other divisions and directors.
- Build a powerful analytics platform and developing the business ecommerce, brand management, consulting, or Big Data platforms.
- Analytical insight ability will be key.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1 to 4 years of professional experience in analytics, consulting, or client services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Sound business judgment - can build reports and models to fit client's needs.
- E-commerce experience a plus (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.), but not required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.