I am actively seeking an experienced Business Development Manager for a sporting events firm in Central London.
With offices across the country they are long established and have a large portfolio of successful projects.
The London office is the newest venture in their already successful history, this role will oversee the development of my clients increased activity in London.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a growing brand who recognise and reward their team.
The role of Business Development Manager includes but is not limited to:
- You will be responsible for selling sponsorship for all of the clients own branded events
- Generate new business contacts and revenue from new and lapsed clients
- Make recommendations regarding Sales Plans and future new business sales strategy
- Build new revenue streams from new clients.
- To effectively research, self-source and initiate new business opportunities
- Develop initiatives that build long term strategic relationships and results
- You will be responsible for selling all of the clients other packages and events, e.g. Rugby, Football, Concerts, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Will come from a sporting background
- Have business development experience
- Proven track record of problem solving and constructive solution selling
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Personal credibility and gravitas to command respect from the team, wider business and clients
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable
- Target driven and hungry for success
Salary & Benefits:
£30-£35K plus generous commission structure
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.