I am actively seeking a Business Development and Marketing manager for a growing pub and bar venue in London.
My client are a specialist event company with a unique product. Based across multiple venues but particular focus in the East of London they have an unrivalled corporate packages and looking for someone to expand on that offering and attract new business. The role will be primarily pro-active, growing corporate and private business within their largest venue. As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for penetrating our surrounding areas, contacting local and national corporate companies, building online presence and networking within the business and externally.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New business development, identifying new business leads and opportunities
- Build strong, lasting relationships with key contacts
- Face to face client meetings, pitches. You will be in charge of scheduling three pro-active meetings a week. This will be a variety of showcases, show arounds, trips with groups of third party companies or agencies and office visits.
- You will need to send at least one mailer a month showcasing all the exciting things that will be have happening at the venue but ensure that there is always a sales focus to these emails.
- You will be responsible for building the reputation of the brand including inviting journalists, bloggers and reviewers down to write about one off events and enjoy all that the venue has to offer.
- Present sales figures to general managers in weekly meetings
- Managing a team of four
- Coming up with innovative and exciting ideas to promote the brand through various different platforms
The ideal candidate:
- B2B sales experience
- Personable and friendly
- Well presented
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Driven to be successful
Salary and Benefits:
£30,000-£32,000K + Bonus
Please note: Due to the nature of the role, hours can vary and the successful candidate will need to be flexible to the business needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.