Handle Recruitment is seeking a driven Business Development professional to work in a technical account management capacity for an international data integration/software solution business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a sales/business development manager from the software/data industry with strong technical knowledge who would like to focus more on the pre and post sales side of client relationships.
As the Solutions Engineer your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Supporting all pre-sales and post-sales activity by providing the most up to date technical knowledge, you will achieve this by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Supporting the sales team with achieving revenue targets through attending sales meetings and being an active participant.
- Leading successful demonstrations to direct clients and partners by clearly explaining the technical features of the product.
- Preparing sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Encouraging feedback from clients at product demonstrations and feeding this back to the business.
- Efficiently managing technical questions and resolving issues from customers and partners and answering queries honestly and accurately.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 3+ year's demonstrated experience selling data integration software solutions or relevant software products.
- Channel sales experience within the UK, EMEA and/or APAC markets.
- Strong networking, business development and negotiation capabilities.
- Exposure and hands-on experience with data integration and ETL tools.
- Advanced knowledge of: Java / databases / XML / WS / Linux
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.