Handle Recruitment is seeking an established agency director to join a full-service communications agency that helps governments, communities, businesses, and NGOs address some of the most complex issues facing the world today and deliver positive social change, where you will be working on their largest client account.
As the Business Director your responsibilities will include:
- Providing key strategic input, working with both the client and internal teams to advise and support.
- Translating client requirements internally, using your understanding and insight to guide outputs and ensure effective delivery.
- Maintaining an overview of all work, ensuring collectively it addresses strategic requirements and client expectations.
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with the client.
- Identifying emerging priorities and opportunities with the client, ensuring the agency is able to act on these appropriately.
- Overseeing all client reporting and monitoring performance against contract requirements.
- Leadership and management of the account management team, mentoring and developing them to deliver the highest quality performance and acting quickly to address performance issues.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience as a business lead within a communications agency
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster a collaborative team culture
- Significant experience in developing and delivering large scale and complex communications campaigns
- Experience managing high level political and UK governmental stakeholders
Please get in touch now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.