Handle are proud to be representing a leading accounting and tax service organisation specialising in the live music and entertainment industry. They are searching for a Business Services Manager to join their team. This role is heavily client and musician facing and will involve managing a team of accountants and working closely with the senior directors within the business.
Working with some of the most successful artists in the industry, the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and ensuring the timely delivery of services and outputs for both internal and external clients from the Business Services Team;
- Maintaining and increasing the quality and value of deliverables to clients;
- Managing the staff within the Business Services team;
- Managing a small portfolio of clients (that will be increased over time);
- Overseeing the completion and quality of input by bookkeepers together with quarterly compliance cycles;
- Understanding businesses they are managing, to take a key interest in developments within those businesses and to brief the Accounting Director appropriately;
- To promote the success of the firm generally through internal collaboration and attending external events.
The successful candidate will have the following Education and Experience:
- ACCA or ICEAW Qualified (first time passes);
- 3 years' or more post-qualified experience;
- A minimum 2:1 degree in a mathematical, business or scientific subject (alternatively the candidate may have completed the AAT with first time passes);
- A minimum of 3 A Level grades of B or higher, or equivalent;
- 9+ GCSEs or equivalent with grades C and above.
The ideal candidate will have trained in a small to mid-tier practice, having gained experience in different disciplines and will have a rounded understanding of areas from management accounting.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.