12 month Temp Contract, June Start - £20 - £21 per hour.
Our client within the Consumer Tech (Payments) is seeking an experienced project manager to join the London team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the operational relationships with their partners including reporting, invoicing, testing and other functions.
The Operations team is responsible for launching the payment partners (banks, transit operators, payment networks, venues, loyalty schemes etc) and then working with their partners on an ongoing basis to ensure that key customer metrics are maintained and the day to day interactions with their partners are handled effectively.
- Lead operational relationships with the partners (including banks, retailers, transit providers and others). This includes managing reporting, invoicing, operational escalations and enabling partners to use the full capabilities of the Apple Pay platform.
- Manage the reporting, invoicing and testing processes.
- Coordinate with other teams across the business to deliver operational
- Experience of operational project management in a fast moving
- Experience working closely with operational
- Experience working in a client or other third-party facing
- Ability to analyse processes and data and identify
- Passion for new technology and
Skills and Experience
- Background and experience working in a digital/payments
- Proven track record working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders in large organisations, including
- Great analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluency in English. Other languages
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.