Are you an immediately available Finance Business Partner? If so read on!
We are currently working with a growing media technology business assisting them with their search for a Finance Business Partner to join them on a temporary basis.
Working in a team of 4 and reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance your duties would include:
- Production of management accounts for 3 entities
- Business partnering with sales & marketing teams providing revenue/margin analysis that enables commercial decision making
- Continually improving the KPI reporting and forecasting processes whilst supporting the P&L owners
- Tracking CAPEX spend and assist the team with CAPEX forecasting
- Ownership of the balance sheet for the entities under your remit
- Point of contact for the auditors
The successful applicant will be a part-qualified Analyst or Management Accountant (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) who has proven experience in a commercially focussed role. Strong Excel skills are must, any experience using Sage 200 would be highly beneficial.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.