We at Handle are currently working in partnership with a fast growing and global technology group, assisting them with their search for a Finance Business Partner to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
Working within the central finance function and reporting into the Head of Business Partnering this is a role focussed on analysing business costs.
Duties in more detail:
- Monthly analysis of Selling, General & Administrative Expenses (SG&A) and identification of potential issues with meaningful commentary
- Resolve any issues arising from SG&A with the business to provide a robust set of financials
- Working with assistant accountant to ensure any adjustments are managed correctly
- Responsible for SG&A assurance. Provide support to wider finance team
- Preparation of monthly Outturn, quarterly Forecast, and annual Business Plan for SG&A
- Prepare and review Balance Sheet Reconciliations, meaningful commentary around associated Net Working Capital movements
- Issue monthly Financial Reporting packs covering People Costs and Non-People Cost SG&A
- Work with the Finance Managers to provide support and help with any requests for additional information
- Work with the business to understand and improve processes and systems
- Integration of current and future acquisitions
The successful applicant with be an experienced analyst/business partner who is either part qualified (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience. They will have strong Excel skills proven in a fast paced role within a growing business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.