We are currently working with an award winning publisher helping them find a qualified Finance Business partner to join them on an interim basis for 3-6 months (the role could be extended past this point).
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previous experience working with subscriptions or other similar complex financial models such as royalties. Experience working in a saas business is also highly desirable.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and partnering with the Commercial teams your duties will consist of:
- Delivering timely, accurate and insightful reporting of global subscription performance by title and business unit
- Working with global Subscriptions team on subscriber modelling and projections in order to deliver robust revenue and cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Partnering with third party fulfilment house to ensure delivery timely and accurate reporting on subscriptions revenues and related operating costs
- Partner with Subscriptions team to enhance marketing strategies for both acquisition and retention of subscribers
- Review and improve processes to ensure appropriate levels of control and accuracy are maintained
- Liaise with the Subscriptions team, and wider business to enhance commercial insight, collaborative growth opportunities, and unlock operating synergies
Again is is essential you have previous subscriptions experience, you will not be considered with out it. A high level of excel modelling experience is also desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Finance Business Partner to join a high performing and creative team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.