Handle Recruitment are proud to be assisting an Internationally renowned Music Company in their search for a SAP Business Process Analyst to join their Global Finance Operations team. In becoming a key figure in the BPO team the position will provide vital input and information for all finance system related projects and "roll outs" on a global scale.
Coming from a Finance (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and IT system background, the successful candidate will be responsible in assisting with the continual I.T process improvement and the global introduction of SAP across the required territories.
Working in an established Ops team, the day to day to day tasks will involve:
- Discuss finance controlling scenarios with business end users
- Adapt the requirements to the SAP template, evaluate merits and ROI of business requirements (GAP analysis) for multiple projects
- Manage day-to-day interaction with the teams during the roll-out phase
- Be a key person in serving as a bridge between end users and both IT and Support globally
- Managing change requests and analysis involved
- Liaising with the Solution Architects as they realise the specification, build or configuration
- Delivering tasks in a timely fashion in order to avoid delays
- Working on multiple parallel projects at one time
- Analysis and commercial input across various projects and ad hoc change
- Travel will be required
- Solid experience in Financial Accounting, with emphasis on reporting
- Must be project minded
- Strong SAP knowledge as an end user
- Second language is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Pro-active in managing workload
The successful candidate will be analytically minded and come equipped with practical experience within a project and finance systeme based position. In dealing with all areas of the business, communication skills are key along with reporting and presentation experience, advising strategically to senior business figures. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in I.T and system accounting.
SAP experience from a Media and Entertainment company background is essential!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.