Handle are excited to be partnering with arguably the world's most recognised and well renowned consumer electronic brands to recruit a Business Support Executive to join their fast paced and high performing team.
This role will be working with the wider Business Support team in delivering analysed POS data and maintaining the overall accuracy of the internal project management tool (known as SFO). This is a very dynamic role in which fostering relations within and across teams is key. You will be required to work closely with the EMEIA teams both centrally and locally to understand how they use SFO and ensure accuracy as well as work effectively with EMEIA and WW BPR teams to facilitate the development of the tool.
Key responsibilities will include:
SFO Alignment and Accuracy (60%)
- Assist EMEIA teams with troubleshooting issues on SFO, monitor the occurrence of issues and report any trends
- Perform end of Quarter analysis on the active number of POS and feedback to other members of the team
- Deliver and develop exception reports to ensure the accuracy of data in SFO is maintained
SFO enhancements and UAT (25%)
- Validate accuracy of proposed SFO workflow changes and enhancements to the system from an EMEIA perspective
- Perform UAT testing prior to any new SFO releases
- Record potential enhancement to SFO usability in order to make it a more efficient project management tool
EMEIA Readiness assistance post new product releases (10%)
- Validation of planogram updates in SFO after a product launch
- Validation of Demo units against Planograms
- Validation of assets recorded in SFO
Data reporting (5%)
- Rolling analyst of conversion of POS allocation vs actual installations per country
- Legacy program upgrade rates by country
The ideal candidate will possess strong excel skills as well as user acceptance testing (UAT) experience. You will have strong written and verbal communication skills as well the ability to work under pressure with attention to detail. Prior experience in retail, consumer electronics or branded consumer goods as well as IT experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.