Handle Recruitment are proud to be working with a leading music publishing company based in Central London to recruit for a Business Support Manager.
Working across key areas of the business this position will play a key part in strategic planning and process improvement to help drive the business forward. Working with senior figures in the company, this role is perfect for an ambitious and commercially minded qualified accountant looking to develop their career and move to the next level of decision making.
Providing continuous support to the business and management, the role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provision of ongoing support to the Group Board and Senior management
- Ad hoc project-based analysis, deal analysis and other key reporting
- Development of improved reporting function
- Preparation of the annual budgets
- Preparation of monthly 'flash' reporting and management accounts
- Preparation of quarterly reforecasts
- Continuous Management submissions
- Continuous projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and come from a Music or Media company background. Possessing a commercial and creative mind-set, the candidate will be experienced in senior management reporting and business support, and have the necessary communication skills to successfully work with non-finance and creative people.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.