PLM Consultant / Teamcenter Specialist
We are working with a leading fashion retailer, currently looking for a PLM Consultant / Teamcenter Specialist for a 6 month contract. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the bigger brands in fashion retail globally.
Application support (Teamcenter and T4EA)
- 1stline support for all Teamcenter queries to ensure users are following best practice to create and modify products and components
- Be able to work with business to Identify potential root cause of any TC issue logged
- Compile necessary support documents to send to Vendor for further support
- Import key business values to support Product configuration in Teamcenter
Data Model support
- Update Industrial Standards and Tariff code list to latest when needed
- Create and Modify object attributes where a specific technical attribute on an object has been missed or needs changing.
- Manage Classification attributes and add if required
- Basic BMIDE changes only - hard to clearly define what this is but it will only be basic changes that can be added and run in at the appropriate time.
- Support the business evolution of extracting data from Teamcenter using T4EA and its relevant coding supplied on deployment.
- Enhance the ability of extract Product data as and when required using Perl programming language
If you feel like your skill set could be a good fit for this role, please send your CV through by applying within
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.