An amazing opportunity has become available to work as for a highly recognised retail store within their Buying Department. We are seeking candidates who are highly organised, passionate to learn, and able to provide fundamental support to the wider team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as vital support to the buying team through learning the product cycle process
- Providing strong admin support
- Creating and circulating monthly/ weekly sales reports
- Liaising with internal Merchandising and Design team.
- Raise purchase orders and manage throughout the product
We'd Love To Meet, Someone Who:
- Is passionate towards fashion and products
- Has previous experience within a retail environment
- Is highly organised, able to use initiative and work within a fast paced creative environment
- Proficient within Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to build great professional relationships
This is an ongoing temp position, due to start ASAP. The duration of the booking will be for a minimum for 4-8 weeks with the possibility of extension.
If you're interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.