Temp contract - 2 months
£160 per day
Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available Project Coordinator to join one of the world's best known online brands, to join their advertising stream on the business on a two month contract.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Being passionate about end-customer's experience and advertiser's business experience.
- Project managing the execution of sold advertising campaigns with internal CCM, Design, AdOps, Sales, Quality Assurance and Account Management teams.
- Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high quality creative.
- Consulting with CCMs on creative strategy using historical advertiser and industry data.
- Assisting with the preparation for advertiser engagements to educate advertisers and improve asset quality, creative delivery, and raise awareness of brand policy.
- Troubleshooting issues surfaced during the campaign life-cycle.
- Participating in or leading process and product improvement projects with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. working with the Product team to refine current tools and products).
- Establishing and standardizing creative and operational best practices with CCMs & advertisers to drive creative performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience working with agencies/advertisers
- Basic understanding in Photoshop, HTML5 and Rich Media
- Experience working on/knowledge of MS Office programs Excel, Word, Project, Access, PowerPoint
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.