This major UK Publisher of Children's Books is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement creative consumer campaigns for their broad range of Children's authors and titles.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing innovative marketing campaigns to strengthen author brands and to drive sales of new Children's titles across both Digital and Physical product
- Managing marketing budgets and owning campaigns for specific authors
- Working closely with retailers to drive in-store and online initiatives
- Analysis of campaign performance, competitor activity and consumer insight
- Coach and develop the Campaign Manager
- Undertaking analysis of Marketing campaigns and sharing learnings with the team
Coming from a Consumer Marketing background within Entertainment, preferably for Children's Brands, the ideal candidate will be a creative and commercial Brand and/or Content Marketer with a wealth of experience in delivering nationwide campaigns across the full marketing mix. You will be an excellent communicator, highly analytical with a strong educational background and a passion for books.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.