Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketing campaign executive to drive awareness of a B2B broadcasting publisher forward. You will be engaging with the broadcasting community through innovative marketing ideas across all marketing channels, driving new visitors to the site and increasing engagement with existing users.
As the Campaign Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Brand management across all marketing channels and formats
- Delivering a comprehensive year-round global campaign to deliver growth in identified regions and market sectors, working with a specific marketing budget to deliver this across multiple marketing channels
- As part of the campaign create stories to engage with new audiences, working with external story tellers where appropriate
- Creating segmented creative campaigns for new, existing and lapsed users working with the Data Insight Manager to identify groups
- Manage the brand experience, using the CMS from initially landing on the page, to completing a registration form and returning to the site
- Develop UX to create a constantly improving customer experience.
- Deliver client's expectations from campaigns built for products including webinars and whitepapers
- Post organic social media activity, and work with an external agency for paid social
- Produce media packs and support the sales team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a qualified marketer
- Ability to write and execute a story campaign from start to finish
- Strong ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A creative mind, with strong eye for design
- Strong attention to detail and consistency across all mediums
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Demonstrable use of an EDP (Adestra, Marketo, Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor etc.)
- Basic experience of Google Analytics
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.