Consumer Products - Toys, Games and Lifestyle Products
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a well-known publishing house, this is a new role within the team, perfect for a commercially savvy and creative marketeer. Proven experience within toys, gifts or lifestyle consumer products would be advantageous upon applying.
You will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of campaigns across the gift and product list. Working closely with the wider team, you will drive sales and awareness of the desirable portfolio of non-book products across channels such as publicity, digital, retail and events.
- Proactive planning, implementing and management of campaigns within marketing and publicity across the non-book product list.
- Close work with the Digital Marketing Manager, with an aim to plan and execute a digital marketing strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with editors, bloggers and influencers.
- Creating press packs and collateral, as well as ensuring that publicity campaigns are executed and completed within given time frames.
- Close contribution to social accounts, working alongside other product teams.
- Representation of the brand at key shows and events, as well as planning and overseeing them in the run up.
You Will Have:
- A creative approach, an undeniable passion for marketing and publicity, as well as experience in managing campaigns across PR and Marketing.
- Ideally proven experience in management of campaigns across products such as toys, games or lifestyle consumer products.
- Thorough experience across digital, with a natural flare for digital campaigns across social media and influencer marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in gaining coverage across print and online media.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the success of a growing team and join this business as they develop, and continue to succeed within the market across gifts and games.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.