Campaign Executive - Media & Entertainment
9 - 12 month contract
Handle are pleased to be working with one of the biggest names in media and entertainment in search of a Campaign Executive. This is a brilliant position and an opportunity to support the Account Director and Account Manager in the delivery of brand communications across multiple platforms and the extended advertising agency.
Working with advertiser and media agencies, you will be part of an international sales team - who work to maximise monetisation opportunities across multiple platforms, whether that be television, digital media, mobile or events.
- Creation of campaign project maps and delivery of creative for campaign content to be produced, to either advertisers or media agencies.
- Management of the stakeholder's approval process of content and creative units that are needed for campaigns.
- Supplying creative produced by the content studio, as well as ongoing delivery support and KPI monitoring, to ensure that campaigns remain on brief.
- Providing support to the advertiser, agencies and creative production.
- Supplying insights on campaign delivery for the creation of case studies, as well as ongoing supply of campaign highlights and screen grabs.
- Compiling campaign performance reports, as well as creating campaign case studies in partnership with the sales and marketing team.
You Will Have:
- Previous and extensive experience on working across marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Internal stakeholder management and communication skills. You'll be comfortable in working with a number of internal functions including sales, news, creative, marketing and PR.
- Relevant industry experience gained from an advertising agency or media background.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, remain calm under pressure and work to KPIs.
- Project management, working with a budget, keeping campaigns on track and acquiring data will all be part of the day to day.
If you are available to take on a contract, are interested by this great opportunity and have previous experience in media sales and media planning across television and digital - then please get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.