Campaign Manager - Arts & Culture
I have a fantastic opportunity working for one of the UK's leading institutions within the Art & Culture sector. This role will allow you to create memorable audience focused campaigns to inspire all ages into the Arts.
The successful candidate will be goal oriented and results driven with a proven track record of delivering multi-platform campaigns that deploy a comprehensive range of marketing techniques and initiatives.
- To generate engagement and revenue through the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Working with the marketing team and other Departments to promote the public program and events initiatives.
- To promote and deliver an audience-centric, results-driven approach to marketing campaigns.
- Actively seek and implement new digital marketing techniques and responding reactively to live campaigns.
- Enthusiasm for the Arts and working in collaboration with colleagues across different departments at all levels.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing digital marketing opportunities.
- Ability to perform data analysis to inform and report upon campaign activities.
- Appetite for maintaining existing contacts and creating new relationships within the arts.
If you are an Arts enthusiast and have a passion for Culture with proven experience managing marketing campaigns, this could be the perfect role for you. I would love to hear from you if this has piqued your interest.
Please apply or email me on email@example.com.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.