Handle are working with an iconic Global Social Media client who are seeking a highly organised and detailed orientated Candidate Experience Program Specialist with at least 4 + years of project coordination, recruiting operations or recruiting experience, for an 11 month contract period.
The role will work across the candidate and recruiting teams, coordinating projects.
- Working with EMEA program specialists
- Be the main contact for roll-outs, i.e. setting up training with the teams and interviewers, supporting the introduction of new tools and managing the sessions and data collection
- Provide support to hiring managers on training strategy
- Create and manage training paths and ensuring new interviewers are funnelling through the process
- Lead and develop innovative, scalable solutions that improve efficiency across candidate assessment and the recruiting process as it relates to interviewer training, calibration, planning and resource balance
- Build and maintain good relationships with recruiting leadership and key stakeholders
- Partner with the recruiting teams to understand hiring demands and how these impact existing interviewer capacity across affected pipelines and plan accordingly with recruiting and business leads.
If you have strong communication and analytical skills and have experience on leading multiple strategic projects/initiatives and have worked across different levels within a fast paced environment, please do apply and contact me for further information.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.