A fast paced global retailer are currently looking for a qualified Capex Manager to join them for a 6 month fixed term contract.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previous supply chain experience.
Managing a team of 1-2 Analysts and reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, key duties for the role will include:
* Partnering with Regional Supply Chain Finance Managers to build a holistic view of the
* Support the warehouse & distribution teams with analysis on costs for Europe and run
rates, looking for opportunities and analysing trends
* Constantly challenging all cost areas looking to drive performance
* Critically analysing site budget and forecast submissions
* Partnering with operational teams to guide and recommend appropriate changes within
* Forecasting & Budgeting of capex spend and P&L depreciation. This will include looking at
IFRS16 and management of the Fixed Asset Register
* Ensuring full governance of capex spend
The successful applicant is going to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA) with previous experience providing financial analysis in a supply chain environment.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.