An exciting opportunity has just become available at a leading global entertainment company based in central London. Our client are looking for an experienced Cash Accountant to join them on a temporary basis to perform accounting activities and reconciliations relative to cash management for multiple EMEA markets.
The main requirements of the role will be to produce accurate and timely analysis and reports and to streamline and implement process improvements where possible.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Preparing reconciliations on a daily, monthly and weekly basis
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies/ variances on reconciliations
- Reviewing weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Reviewing journals and accruals
- Performance of analysis and reporting for EMEA markets
- Ensuring SOX compliance
- Completing trial balance reporting packs on bank, cash and intercompany reconciliations
- Overall preparation of monthly and quarterly accounts
- Supporting of wider transactional processing team as required (AP, AR, cash, fixed assets etc)
- Strong attention to detail
- SAP experience
- Experience and understanding of an e-commerce business
- Experience within a large, global organisation
- Strong academics - degree qualified or equivalent
- Strong background in performing bank reconciliations and an understanding of all bank and cash transactions
- Strong technical skills, especially in business process modelling and systems
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.