Cash Accountant - Growing Accountant - Central London
My client, a growing retailer in Central London are currently looking for a permanent Cash Accountant to join the team. This Cash Accountant will be responsible for supporting the finance team in regards to all finance and cash duties including regular reconciliations, cash flow forecasts and supporting with the year end and audit process.
This is an exciting time to join as the company is going through a phase of growth and development. The role is perfect for a part qualified candidate who is looking to get stuck in and hands on! The role will offer study support on top of a great package which will help you thrive professionally!
- Actively monitor bank accounts and multi currency cash positions across the global business
- Deliver daily cash reports highlighting receipts and payments across the business bank accounts with commentary for management
- Preparation of regular bank reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of the short term cash flow forecasts
- Prepare the actualisation of the cash flow forecasts including commentary
- Assisting in the preparation of funding schedules to support draw downs
- Ownership of the online sales to cash reconciliation across the global business
- Identify, investigate and recommend efficiency's and controls across the cash and banking activities
- Assisting in new banking/payment and ERP implementations
- Provide support to the finance team on all banking and cash matters
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA accountant
- Experience working within a similar role previously
- A background in Retail or Ecommerce is highly advantageous
- Experience with bank reconciliations and cash handling
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise work load
- Experience handling large amounts of data
- Team orientated with a enthusiastic work approach
Apply today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.