Handle are currently in partnership with a market leading eCommerce/retail brand, who are looking for a Cash Accounting Manager. This is a 6-month, fixed term contract which will start remotely, and then have a 50/50 split when things are back to normal.
Key responsibilities -
- Take sole responsibility for monitoring all cash positions across the business
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Assist with implementing a new cash cycle reporting tool
- Be the main point of contact for all banks and external parties
- Preparation of regular bank reconciliations
- Consistently review, analysis and recommend efficiencies enhancements for the current reporting processes
- Assist with multiple ad-hoc projects
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred, but not essential)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, and solid experience with working capital and cash
- Be able to work independently
- Have the confidence to recommend and enhance improvements to current processes
- Excellent communication skills
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.