Handle are currently working with an international high end fashion brand helping them find a Cash Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the day to day duties of the Cash Analyst will include:
- Performing weekly bank statement uploads
- Perform weekly reconciliations
- Posting costs & cost accruals
- Calculating foreign exchange differences
- Key member for the implementation of a new reconciliation system, this will require a strong understanding of cash feeds, payment types and bank accounts
- Assist the Finance Manager with the month end processes and internal controls
- Robust and accurate balance sheet reconciliations to an auditable standard
- Assist the year end audit process
The successful candidate with have 4 years+ experience working in a fast paced finance function, ideally within a large international business. Any experience working within a treasury department and therefore exposure to bank account maintenance & foreign exchange is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.