An exciting opportunity for an experienced Cash Analyst has just become available at a leading global company, based in London. This is a long term contract role with the opportunity for extension as the business further expands. The role requires a strong understanding of retail services, eCommerce platforms and advanced knowledge of systems and payment interfaces (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal etc). The Cash Analyst will support Direct to Consumer sales to cash platforms; inclusive of Retail and eCommerce banking, sales audit, and loss prevention.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Direct to Consumer and eCommerce website sales to cash platforms
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with large volumes of data
- Experienced at performing bank reconciliations and an understanding of all bank and cash transactions
- SAP experience desirable
- Minimum of 2 years experience with retail and eCommerce
- Accounting background with experience of Cash Analysis/ Cash Accounting
If you have excellent communication skills and have the required knowledge and experience above - please apply with your most recent CV today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.