Handle Recruitment are working closely with one of the UK's leading attractions located in Hertfordshire! Our client is recruiting for a temporary Cash Office Assistant who is used to managing large amounts of monies, with strong attention to detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Accurate counting and reporting of all cash receipts
- Maintaining and distributing cash floats within the business
- Handling high amounts of cash - remaining trustworthy and responsible
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Processing payments and logging transactions
Skills and Attributes:
- Reliable, pro-active and trustworthy candidates are a must
- Cash office experience is desirable
- Proven experience handling high amounts of cash
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and able to use initiative
- Interest in the entertainment sector!
If you are free immediately and interested in a temporary position with this exciting brand, then please apply TODAY! This will be shift based work, including working some weekends as and when required.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.