Handle Recruitment have teamed up with a dynamic and fast-growing TV production company, who are looking for a Cashier to join them in a 6-month contract role. The Cashier will be responsible for managing expense claims, ensuring VAT has been appropriately claimed and managing petty cash and confidently liasing with the production team.
This position is perfect for a candidate who is studying AAT and has 2 years experience in finance within television.
- In charge of petty cash - tracking monies and ensuring relevant crew members have access to the floats. Reconciliation of all petty cash.
- Credit card statement reconciliations and opening/closing balances
- Updating bank accounts weekly and closing down balances
- Providing impeccable support to wider finance team and crew on ad-hoc basis.
- Previous finance experience with a solid understanding of VAT regulations
- Studying for AAT is desired
- IT Proficient with strong MS Excel skills
- Previous TV production experience is desired
- Confident communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment who can easily build relationships
- Positive attitude towards work and ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for the 6-month FTC Cashier position, you must be immediately available to start and fit the above criteria.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.