Casting Associate - Entertainment
London but currently would be working from home
£32,000 base + competitive bonus structure
A leading award winning international Talent Management Agency based in Central London are looking for an experienced Casting Associate to join their ever expanding team to support some of the best International Talent within the world of TV and entertainment.
As one of the leading Casting Associates your role will be to find the agencies existing and new talent exciting job opportunities such as; voiceover, TV, Commercial work and arranging casting opportunities for them. You will also guide the talent through the entire process each time and assist them in all their needs to successful be offered the opportunity.
Responsibilities (will include but are not limited to):
- Negotiating deals and contracts with Casting Directors or Production Companies
- Regular script reading
- Filming self-tapes with the clients then editing them to be sent over to Casting Directors
- Administration of contracts, invoicing, logistics
- Organising and setting up all aspects of client castings logistically; time, location, scripts etc…
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming casting enquiries for the business
- Build relationships with industry professionals and maintain regular contact
- Monitor and update Spotlight
- Arranging and picking the best headshots for the talent
- Attend clients shows with Casting Directors
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of casting work and working with talent is essential for this position
- Solid experience using Spotlight, Linkedin and self-taping equipment and editing
- Experience negotiating
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have contacts with the world of casting within TV/commercials/Voiceovers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong work ethic who is capable of working both independently and within a team
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Agent opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.