This is a fantastic opportunity with our client- an innovative & incredibly successful talent management agency located in the heart of West London!
We are seeking a highly skilled, knowledgeable and super-efficient Casting Associate/ Specialist to work within their Commercial Dancers strand of the business.
Suitable candidates must have an understanding of the Entertainment industry and the experience of working within Casting, this could be in any capacity- ideally as a Casting Assistant and/or Agent.
You will have existing relationships with Clients/Brands and/or other Casting Directors that you can bring to the business and be able to hit the ground running within this hybrid and dynamic position.
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity which requires an ambitious individual who has a passion for providing the best talent to giants within the Film, Entertainment, TV and Music world!
You must have a strong ability to effectively manage a roster of talent whilst providing exceptional service to a range of clients with their various projects.
The role comes with excellent benefits, a generous commission structure and an office dog!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a roster of talent
- Communicating and liaising daily between the Casting Directors, Talent and Clients/Brands
- Attracting new talent
- Negotiating rates and contracts
- Taking and fulfilling job/casting briefs
- Daily use of Spotlight to source talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- Great organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in the use of MS Programs; Word and Excel#
- Understanding of Spotlight
- A natural people-person- great at building relationships with internal and externals
- Can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing with clients at various levels
- An interest in the talent and entertainment industry is a must!
The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.